|2 Week Courses||3 Week Courses||4 Week Courses|
|DATES OF COURSES HELD AT HERTFORD|
|30 June - 13 July||30 June - 20 July||30 June - 27 July|
|14 July - 27 July||07 July - 27 July|
|DATES OF COURSES HELD AT MAPLETHORPE CENTRE - ST HUGH'S/b>|
|28 July - 10 Aug.||28 July - 17 Aug.||28 July - 24 Aug.|
|04 Aug. - 17 Aug.||04 Aug. - 24 Aug.|
|11 Aug. - 24 Aug.|
|Plus Registration Fee of £55|
- Tuition: 25 periods (21 hours) - 5 mornings & 3 afternoons - maximum 15 students per class.
- Teaching Materials (not course books).
- Social and Cultural Programme: 2 afternoon and 3 evening activities each week, including sports, visits to places of interest in Oxford, such as Museums & Colleges, discos, bingo, karaoke, quiz evenings, team games etc.
- Sports Afternoon Facilities: Tennis, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Squash, Basketball and Swimming.
- Free Full-Day Excursions: (2 per 2 week course, 4 per 3 week course, 6 per 4 week course) to the following possible destinations: Bath & Stonehenge, Blenheim Palace & the Cotswolds, Cambridge, Windsor Castle, Greenwich & a Thames River Cruise, Hampton Court, London, Portsmouth Historic Docks, Theme Park, Warwick Castle & Stratford-upon-Avon. Entrance fees included where applicable. Packed lunch provided.
- Accommodation: in residence, in single rooms (twin bedded rooms on request).
- Sunday arrival and Saturday departure on all courses.
- Full Board: throughout the stay.
- Placement Test.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Assistance of Social Organisers at all times.
- Student travel and medical insurance as per schedule.
- Additional Nights Stay: £100 including a full day excursion
- Complimentary Transfers & Transfer Price: On application - dependent on point of entry and time of arrival/departure
We reserve the right to alter these fees which supersede any published previously