|2 Week Courses||3 Week Courses||4 Week Courses|
|30 June - 13 July||30 June - 20 July||30 June - 27 July|
|14 July - 27 July||14 July - 03 Aug.||14 July - 10 Aug.|
|21 July - 03 Aug.||21 July - 10 Aug.||21 July - 17 Aug.|
|28 July - 10 Aug.||28 July - 17 Aug.||28 July - 24 Aug.|
|04 Aug. - 17 Aug.||04 Aug. - 24 Aug.|
|11 Aug. - 24 Aug.|
|Plus Registration Fee of £55|
- Tuition: 22 periods (18 hours) per week - 5 mornings & 1 afternoon. Maximum 13 students per class.
- Teaching Materials (not course books).
- Full Social and Cultural Programme: 4 afternoon and 5 evening activities per week, including sports, visits to places of interest in Oxford such as Oxford Castle, Botanic Gardens, Museums and Colleges, discos, bingo, karaoke, quiz evenings, games etc. Entrance fees included where applicable.
- Sports Afternoon Facilities: Tennis, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Swimming, Basketball, Squash and Table Tennis.
- Free Full-Day Excursions: (2 per 2 week course, 4 per 3 week course, 6 per 4 week course) to the following possible destinations: Bath & Stonehenge, Blenheim Palace & the Cotswolds, Cambridge, Windsor Castle, Greenwich & a Thames River Cruise, Hampton Court, London, Portsmouth Historic Docks, Theme Park, Warwick Castle & Stratford-upon-Avon. Entrance fees included where applicable. Packed lunch provided.
- Accommodation: in single or twin bedded rooms in residence.
- Sunday arrival and Saturday departure on all Courses.
- Full Board: throughout the stay.
- Placement Test.
- Certificate of Attendance.
- Assistance of Social Organisers at all times.
- Student travel and medical insurance as per schedule.
- En-suite Room with Private Shower & W.C. facilities: £90 per week.
- Additional Nights Stay: £100 including a full day excursion.
- Complimentary Transfers & Transfers Price: On application dependent on point of entry and time of arrival/departure.
We reserve the right to alter these fees which supersede any published previously